just letting you know.
- All my chickens got eaten. This would be an AGAIN situation. I’m renaming spring. Tis now, “That time Kate fed foxes.”
- I’m going to build a huge pen, to house the fucking rooster who is still alive. Okay, so can we talk about his job performance here? Because I really would like to, and it doesn’t seem like real live people in real life want to hear me rant about the cock and all the blusterfuck that goes with it. Helloooo guy who drives a HUMMER.
- I’m going to build a huge pen and see if i can make it super strong and viable with pallets and essentially found objects because i really do not have extra money. and I have a handy man around these days and he says its coo.
- so coo.
- i really like having chickens. it feels like a tie to the ground, and i want to be tethered like that.
- it just occurred to me that if i don’t have chickens i am more free to move. that is a whole kettle of fish that i am not really looking at until the last one is 18, and thats a whole different kettle. and all of it makes me sad. i love this place. LOVE.
- I love this month, its my birthday month. and school is ruining it. i live in tremendous fear and anxiety that i am missing the ‘pivotal’ ‘most important’ cute things of their educational careers. the kids don’t like being the only kids with no parents there, even if they literally NEVER are the only kids with no parents there. i feel sick at buying into the overparenting bullshit. but here i am.
- i’m going to be 45. i love it. what a fucking great number.
- thats all i got. mood. just rode on a rider mower for an hour, cleaning up my yard.