today i’m very strange. full warning.
- hot apple cider, available at the coffee shop. not coffee. and boy, when you ask for it plain, you get a look. however, this is new England and hot cider is a required force on a fall morning.
- cider smells like breast-fed baby poop. i’m happy about that. also glad that it doesn’t TASTE like breast-fed baby poop.
- I ran out of my kitchen (at 8:30 am) because my tenant was there. she lives there. I don’t have any problem with her. I just ran away, because.
- I am afraid to talk to people at the ‘real’ health food store. because I feel guilt for fast food, and high fructose corn syrup and not enjoying cooking, and so I feel a fraud, or like I have to confess. Makes for an awful lot of drama.
- So many people here are still wearing flipflops, or sandals of some sort. I don’t care about toes but I do care too much about warmth and chilly-ness. too much, I know. but hats are imminent, people!
- there’s all these women with babies under 6 months old. some mommy and me class must’ve just finished somewhere.
- plus, its gone from before 10 am to after 10 am and the place is hopping. who lives these lives? I wish they would all stop by my table and tell me. (not really, maybe. maybe.)
- I’m too distracted by my phone. memes can be really funny. i’m still tired of snark though.
- I don’t ever want to be around pumpkin spice. i’m a purist. apple cider. i’m going to make a flag for my pickup.
- maybe they are nannies. this one does not have a body which has carried a child. are nannies a thing here? maybe i’m in the wrong end of town.
- I have to go back home to take a walk, and to hear me some more Mother Teresa. because. what else would you do while waiting for the work to roll in, right?
- I think a dozen is a pretty good place to stop. I imagine my Lionness getting down with the apple cider too.
(seriously, where the hell are all these babies coming from? there are SO many babies here! a meet-up?)
shitcakes and fuckery. I wrote that this week in a shared space and made two women laugh. and man that feels pretty great.
also wrote that I was a zipper in the wash.
love love love,